General terms and conditions and customer information
General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Türkan Turunc) via the website cosmeticbag.net. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any conditions you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer in the sense of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the listing of the respective product on our website we submit you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the article description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". Using the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofort) as a payment method, you will either be directed to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or entry of your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop on the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check all the information again, to change it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order using the "Buy" button, you declare your acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries regarding the creation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by email), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) Payment by invoice via Klarna Germany
In cooperation with Klarna, we offer you the purchase on account as a payment option. The payment period is 14 days from the invoice date. The invoice is issued when the goods are dispatched and either sent by email or together with the goods. The payment is made to Klarna. Please note that Klarna invoice is only available to consumers. You can find the complete terms and conditions for invoice purchase.
Data protection notice
Klarna checks and evaluates your data and maintains a data exchange with other companies and credit agencies if there is a legitimate interest and reason. Your personal information will be in accordance with the applicable ones
Data protection regulations and treated according to the information in the Klarna data protection regulations.
§ 4 right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 5 warranty
(1) There are statutory liability for defects.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to immediately check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon delivery and to report complaints to us and the freight forwarder as soon as possible. Failure to do so will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 6 choice of law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as it does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the habitual residence of the consumer (principle of favorability).(2) The provisions of the UN sales law expressly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Bonner Strasse 358
Telephone: +49 157 588 60009
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities for correction take place in accordance with the regulations "conclusion of the contract" of our general terms and conditions (part I.)
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the complete text of the contract. Before the order is sent via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. If you have a request for a quote outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in text form as part of a binding offer, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Codes of conduct
4.1. We have submitted to the Buyer Seal Quality Criteria of Handelbund Management AG and the Ecommerce Europe Trustmark Code of Conduct, which can be viewed at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/images/content/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-qualitatskonto.pdf and https: //www.ecommercetrustmark.eu/the-code-of-conduct/
5. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. Prices and payment arrangements
6.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you, unless free shipping is promised.
6.3. If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, we may incur additional costs for which we are not responsible, such as Customs duties, taxes, or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) to be borne by you.
6.4. You have to bear the costs of the money transfer (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) in cases in which the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.5. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. Terms of delivery
7.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is legally regulated that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item only passes to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or someone else to carry out the shipment.
8. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These general terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the retailer association who specialize in IT law and are constantly checked for legal conformity. The Dealer Association Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 19.11.2018